Very nice build--that blue is gorgeous!

This might be one of the most roadish Joe builds I've seen. I've not seen
many run Barlow's or Drop Bars on them. Goes to show the versatility of
these frames.

Another option: Rather than keep the 55, you could sell the frame and use
the proceeds to pick up a second wheelset/cassette/tires and cockpit with
the Bullmoose + Brake levers to give you your offroad rig. You'd just need
to rewrap your drop bars so the shift cable isn't under the wrap so you can
easily move the barends between bars. Once you have it set up, it's 10
minutes to swap wheels/cockpit.

-Austin
Sykesville, MD