Easily swapped out for the standard style bolt. The rear appears to be
intended for recessed mounting - not easy to find standard style bolts for
that! 750s come with nutted rear, recessed front. Both of these are
intended for front mounting on my bikes. One on my Rosco Bubbe V1 SS with
the as supplied recessed bolt - no fenders. The other will be installed on
the front of my Betty Foy with a standard front recessed mounting bolt and
daruma bolt for fender mounting (rear brake is a sidepull). I will probably
take the rear recessed mounting supplied with the 610 and install it on the
750 centerpull on the back of the Rosco Bubbe. They will all get spherical
mounted brake pads, most likely Tektros that I already have..

Laing
Cocoa, FL