I forgot about the different lever compatibility.  I always hate
suggesting/discussing non-rivendell products here, but another option is
the Soma 3 Speed II bar, which is a moustache that fits mtb levers.   I
want to try that one some day.  It would make your primary grip position
the straight section, like the choco, but give you a tuck forward position
for cruising without coming back as far.