Sweeeet trip, Marc! Forcast: there will be no weather this week. All weather
has been cancled. Grin. I love it! I can’t get over how flat it is. Tail winds
and no three dimentional navigation? Yowza. Weird. Grin. The Amsterdam Castle
looks somewhat similar to Inverness Castle, the current iteration of which was
built in 1838. I imagine the feel of the history riding along the canal,
especially with the old canal boats along the way, what a real treat. What a
fantastic experience you had. Is your tent fully set up in the “free safe
camping plentiful” photo? How’s it handle wind and rain?

Great ride report. A pleasure to experience vicariously with you. Thank you.

With abandon,
Patrick