Would do trades or partial trades for a Nitto 32f front rack or swift
zeitgeist bag (in acceptable colors)

*Jetboil flash- *new/never used. Some dust from sitting. Comes with
everything you see. I never learned how to use these. 75$ shipped

*Hammock- *small, lightweight hammock. Suspension system attached. I’ve
slept in it a few times. Easy way to try out hammock camping without buying
a whole system-15$ shipped

*Jansport vintage mini bag thing*- about the size of a burrito/bar tubebag
but with two pockets on either side. This was labeled as a bike related
bag, and i like the size and shape, but never quite figured out how to make
it work effectively. Loops for straps/shoulder strap. some scuffs and
marks. 18$ shipped

*Jandd mini mountain panniers-* really love these, but they see very little
use. Great small-medium size with expanding capabilities and decent looks.
Great condition. Specs here-https://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMMP
99$ shipped

*Sackville sticksack*- might regret selling this. Great, weird, unique day
pack. Top zip pocket, main cinch area, 2 side pockets.  Very good
condition. 50$ shipped

*Shimano silver mtb brake levers.* Short pull. Some minor shellack residue.
Same ones riv sells. 15$ shipped.

*Riv/MUSA shorts*- older style. Black. Almost unworn. I did take the
reflectors off the backs. 20$ shipped

*Pointer brand chore coat*- musa. Size small but fits more like a medium.
Very good condition.  35$ shipped

*Catalina varsity jacket-* vintage. Maroon. Size 36/small. Fits like a
small/medium. Quilted satin interior. MUSA. Awesome jacket that I’m too big
for.  30$ shipped

*Filson Mackinaw Cruiser-* musa. forest green. 24oz wool. amazing coat, but
too warm for southern california. 38 long. basically a medium. very very
good condition. 200$ shipped. photos upon request.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nin-Z65gs7M/W0B327LnmtI/AAAAAAAAEl0/KehtKI2273gVKrtVMvlXuiLvlyJmHDUYQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1748.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-O0XeXqw8bNA/W0B36z8nmAI/AAAAAAAAEl8/L_BFfZqlP2MaKrWTiHS6MLMpKdJxU5SjACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1749.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IwrvIBJnkUU/W0B3-KMY01I/AAAAAAAAEmA/qCKLQBJsQ9wcNgP48EyR_pMspWd5iZrJACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1747.JPG>
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2lgAlSTQ79E/W0B3vL5AImI/AAAAAAAAEls/Nh3wJ5Rz8AAYsHI5I0k9ieh0kOT7IfgSgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1739.JPG>