Paul wrote:
While doing a search on the Riv Sam Hillbourne bike I stumbled across this blog as the writer of the blog had recently become the owner of a Sam Hillbourne frame.
http://lovelybike.blogspot.com/
Perhaps it has been mentioned on list before.
I found it very interesting and thought I would pass it on.
...At any rate I find the the perspective from a lady and also someone fairly new
to cycling adds a lot to the mix.
It seems to me the feminine perspective can help balance the plentiful high testosterone
fueled viewpoints of the guys.
Plus she is a talented photographer and artist and has some great pics of bikes on her site.
Paul C

Paul, I too like her blog and find it creative and refreshing. Thank you for posting it. I am sending it on to a few of my cycling women friends. Lisa