Thanks for the write-up and photos! I was just at the Green Lizard a few
hours ago (it's my local bike shop). Yes, the W&OD is a great trail to have
nearby. It was my primary commuting route for about 7 years, so I've seen
it in all seasons, all weather. I haven't yet done the W&OD + C&O loop
(about 100 miles) but I would like to some day schedules and weather align.

Tom