I'll echo Justin's experience. No flats since putting Stan's in my tubes. I
have used Schwalbe Thunder Burts Lightskin and Compass RTP's. This includes
a ~280mi, mostly forest road camping trip a couple weeks ago. I will say
that it has clogged a valve core which made pumping with an HP-X kind of a
pain, but not impossible. I think it's worth it if all I have to replace is
valve cores every two months or so.

I've only had one puncture (it sealed) where I could hear air escaping but
maybe there have been other would be flats, too.

Darin