I think RBW's introduction of the Wavie bar brings the Jones/Petersen
convergence even closer.  I just got a Jones H Bar and really like it and
the Wavie looks to have a similar grip angle.  I was amazed at the
difference the Jones bar made in slow speed maneuvering and I think the
very similar Wavie will be a big hit with Riv owners.