      From: Garth <garth...@gmail.com>
 To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:30 AM
 Subject: [RBW] Re: Billie Bar Double Up lever‽

  Billie bars are aluminum and unless you used the smaller than normal
Dia-Compe bar end levers, standard bar end levers not only won't fit, but
because of the very thin Al thickness of a 22.2 bar, not a great idea.  I have
bar end levers on my 56cm. steel Alba bars, and when I bought some 55cm. Al
ones the bar end levers wouldn't fit. I emailed Nitto and they replied to NOT
put bar end brake levers in 22.2 Al bars due to the lesser strength of the thin
Al. Steel bars are fine, as are any 23.8 Al bar.

Bummer ....