On 07/22/2018 05:04 PM, John Hawrylak wrote:
Are you installing fenders for the Covered Bridge??  The stuff on those roads are more than dust

Any bike I bring to the Covered Bridge Classic will have fenders. While the ride is no Seagull Century of TOSRV in terms of how often it rains during the ride, it's rained a number of times that I've done it and as you point out, horse droppings on the road make for some nasty splashes.