He's not consulting, just working on the next cutting edge technology.  Who
was the lone voice touting chubbier tires years ago?  Rivendell has stocked
the Altus for years, and now the pros are jumping on board.  MovieStar is
also testing the effect of using different color bar tape on each side.

dougP