Thank you all for the kind words.

It was fun putting the post together. I'm not a real big internet
gabber but I've been following this groups adventures for a couple of
months and figured what the heck.  I think the bike is about
finished.  Very reliable low maintenance transportation which is what
I was looking for...although  I might go back to smaller bags in
summer, or maybe a bigger rack in back that I could really lash stuff
to with some big fat tires, or maybe change it all to baskets and try
to find an orange fork to put on or...

Regards,
 Ray