what he said - a good morning here is 80% humidity, though the afternoons
may drop to 60%.
Nice yesterday - the humidity was low, steady breeze and 85 degrees late
morning.
After our bike ride, brewed a batch of IPA.

<https://i.imgur.com/fs2NIZm.jpg> <https://i.imgur.com/fGgsv8r.jpg>

looks like we could have used another witch.

As far as that sun, come south another 10-degrees latitude.