I've ridden all 3 tires on my Hilsen. I went from JBs to Cypres first and there
was no noticeable difference. I mean no difference, plus I got more flats than
the JBs. So I went back to JBs. Then Compass started their own line. I was
hesitant but thought I'd give them a go. I installed 32mm Stampede Pass and the
difference was amazing! I fell in love with Compass tires and I regret it all
of the time. Why? Because they are a total pain in the... They wear super fast
(I'm a heavy rider and only get around 1500 miles on a rear tire) and they cost
a small fortune. I've tried to move away from them and I may yet but so far
nothing compares to the pillow soft ride so when Trigger needs new shoes, he
still gets Compass...