I'd say probably EVERY Rivendell bike, with the exception of maybe the
Roadeo, has longer chainstays than the Elephant NFE. The NFE has 43.5cm
stays in all sizes. With the NFE's low trail geometry, every Riv is going
to feel quite a bit different, not just the new long chainstay models (not
a knock on the NFE or the long bikes).

Eamon
Seattle