I'm glad you had a great trip. Wasn't it fantastic how those little falls
created small cool pockets, so inviting on a hot day? So many I couldn't
stop at each and believe I could reach my destination before dark.

Part of the treasure of this trail is the access and ability to pick and
choose your route to serve your interests and intent along its path. It's
humbling to have this nearly out of my front door.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh