Charlie -- I have a Rohloff on my Riv Bombadil.  You're welcome to ride it
-- happy to take it up to your place for you.  I love it -- it's everything
that's advertised.  The setup took some finagling, but it's rock solid once
successfully installed.  Needs a chain tensioner, obviously, with the
vertical dropout on the Bombadil.  I used a Paul Melvin tensioner, and it
works great.  Here's a pic:
https://flic.kr/p/e3YSiD
I won't be back in Wilmington for a month or so, but happy to hook up then.
 Tom