From: Tom Allingham <thomasallingham...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2018 9:41 am
Subject: [RBW] Re: Do you have a ROHLOFF hub on your bike ?

Charlie -- I have a Rohloff on my Riv Bombadil.  You're welcome to ride it --
happy to take it up to your place for you.  I love it -- it's everything that's
advertised.  The setup took some finagling, but it's rock solid once
successfully installed.  Needs a chain tensioner, obviously, with the vertical
dropout on the Bombadil.  I used a Paul Melvin tensioner, and it works great.
Here's a pic:
https://flic.kr/p/e3YSiD

I won't be back in Wilmington for a month or so, but happy to hook up then.  Tom