I've used JB Greens and GB Cypres Extra Leger on my Roadeo. The GB's are
noticeably lighter and more flexible with a smoother, more shock-absorbing and
vibration-damping ride. They also allow shaper handling due to less gyroscopic
resistance in the steering. They feel faster overall and measure about 30mm
wise on my H Plus Son TB14 rims.

The JB's are about 80-100 grams heavier per tire and this is easily felt in the
steering (gyroscopic force) and effort required to accelerate. The bike becomes
more stable and mellow. Less racy. The rise is still quite good at low
pressures but not a good a the GB's. The side walls are sturdier and I don't
worry about flats as much. The extra inertia from heavier JB tires means the
bike is more reluctant to change speed. Slower to accelerate and brake but this
also means the bike holds speed well. I don't really feel slower when cruising
along at a good clip because of this. They are noticeably fatter than the
Cypres EL and look great.