Good luck with the sale. I've read these are really nice riding and
comfortable. I have a Roadster ordered for me. The way this bike fits would
make this guy and the rest of the Guvnor forum grumble grumble

Here's a sizing article for others that may help out!
https://stuffdavelikes.wordpress.com/pashley-guvnor/