James - Yup, made at Waterford, in Waterford, Wisconsin.

Reed - Yeah, it's one of the original Homers, and so you need to look for
the old geometries. As David mentions, it is 62.5 cm per the chart. I'm in
San Francisco and I would sell it nearby. It'd save me from having to pack
it up!

Also, I have gotten a few other questions via email. It is indeed a 65 cm
AHH, but with only a single top tube (you could request them w/o the double
TT).

Per the old MUSA AHH sizing guide, the recommended PBH measurements are
62-64 (although you can definitely go a little to either side of that.

Cheers,
Ben