The hub is an ultegra 6700... Thanks everyone for the things to go check!

So tonight I got the wheel in the truing stand and double checked each
spoke/nipple and lubed each one... Nothing stood out.  Aside from checking that
the valve stem isn't rocking or loose how else do you eliminate it as a
contributor?

The babyshoe pass EL tires are mounted tubeless so I guess next step is to
strip down, reseat the valve and remount the tire.

Patrick where do you get your ball bearing replacements for wheel servicing?
How often are folks fully rebuilding a rear hub like this?

Thanks again for all the input!

Tony