Something like the Nitto big rack or Surly front rack will handle a loaded
basket no problem, but the problem I see is that people are sticking that
kind of load on a small rando rack and then "bikecamping" in some rugged
stuff and the racks have got to eventually fail. They aren't that strong
and only have three mounting points.

I would think something like the Nitto R14 Top Rack would be a really good
basket rack too.

- Ryan, who doesn't really get the huge front loading bias that is going on
now.