LGF: It's certainly lighter/snappier than my Clem, as it should be, they're
completely different bikes.

Of the Rivs I've owned Roadini is most like Romulus, Ram, and Saluki/AHH. It
compares favorably as a road bike to the Cheviot, too, although that bike's
longer wheelbase and mixte look give it such a singular personality that my
brain didn't record it as "road bike". Which probably only makes sense in MY
brain..