Patrick-

The Paul Racer M (Medium) would be the correct reach (47-57 mm) for your
frame.

https://www.rivbike.com/collections/braking/products/brakes-centerpull-paul-racer-medium

Paul and Modern Bike in Des Moines sell them by the caliper, so you could
just get a rear one for the problem area.

You'd need a cable hanger as well.
https://www.rivbike.com/collections/braking/products/nitto-brake-hangers-key-fob
.

Just something to think about, maybe next time you install fenders.