John G-  I can check the weight when I return to my apartment next Friday.
I really can not even venture a guess.

Someone had asked about the bike's location.  It is in Fremont, CA, until
Sept. 2.  I will then move to San Diego.

To clarify for all, I felt OK riding the bike, but thought the sizing chart
indicated the 61 cm was the largest made, so thought it may have been too
big.  Seems like a lot of people with the same PBH have done fine with the
61.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Best regards,
Pat