I’ve had this frame since they first shipped last year and still have not
completed the build.  Now I have my eye on a more classical frame (level top
tube) that will serve the same function, run the same wheels, tires, so I’m
offering up the Roadini for sale.
I have mounted wheels and stem but otherwise the frame is NOS and shows no
flaws.  If you’re looking for a Roadini in stunning Riv blue, here’s a chance
to save some $.
Asking $725 w headset, BB, seat post + shipping

Thanks!  -Scott