Thanks for all the support everyone.  I am blushing.  Trying to invent new
simple stuff for my weird cycling world is very hard but rewarding.  Hopefully,
some of my ideas will inspire others to invent and make their own gear.  The
Stuinniker bags with their tool box buckles,  are ninety five percent
developed. There are a few little details I’d like to fix, but not enough to
make a whole new kit.

Thanks again.
Clayton
#DirtDanceDesigns.