For sale:  As new Berthoud GB25 in French Blue.  $185 plus shipping
(approx. $10)

I bought this but then went in a different direction using a Rivendell
Sackville bag and Nitto F15 instead of the GB and a decaleur.

So this bag is completely unused and unmodified, never installed.

Brooks Cambium C-13 132 with carbon rails.  Mounted and ridden briefly
(less than 10 miles).   $135 plus shipping.

Tried to install on my older French touring bike with a Laprade seat post
but the clamp wasn't compatible.  (then discovered that locating a decent
26.6 seat post wasn't the easiest so stuck with my B-17).  Works fine with
the modern Campy and Thomson seat posts I tested.

May have a matching set of Berthoud handlebar and saddle bags (gray)
available in near future.  These are used so I'll need take some pics.

Thanks,

Taz in ATL

taztay...@gmail.com