I ran Hetres (with fenders) on my saluki, and that seemed like an ideal size for that bike.

On 09/03/2018 05:21 PM, Justin, Oakland wrote:
Hey folks-
Riding my Saluki today I guess I got TOO RAD and SLICED THE TREAD and TORE THE
SIDEWALL on my Soma Cazaderos. The rear is toast and I’m looking for the widest
non-Led Zeppelin tire I can fit.

I’m not above getting someone to dimple my stays so if there’s a tire that came
close but no cigar let me know.

No fenders. No masters.

-J

--