I am 5'10" with an 83.5cm PBH, and I ride a 52cm Clem H comfortably. My
wife is 5'5" with a much lower saddle height, and she rides a 52cm Clem L
with the seat slammed. But for someone 5'0", even with an un-suspended
saddle, I don't think it's going to work. And, as Ed points out, you'll
both need very different bars. I don't think this is a good idea. Get her a
small one, get yourself a medium one. Everyone will be happier with a
his-n-hers setup. Besides, if you can find one with the "Clementine"
decals, it's super cute to have Clem and Clementine out on a ride.

/Jeremy