Front loads make my Bleriot and Rambouillet wobbly up front.
I rode a couple years with front rack and Berthoud bag but now that I have
had no front loads for a while, having returned to a front rack and load on
my Rambouilet, I don't like it anymore. It was fine when I was enthusiastic
about it and easy enough to handle but now just feels dangerously floppy on
the front wheel.

Bike handles way better with a seat bag.