I think it’s a reasonable price, which may require the interest of a reasonable
person. Seriously, that does seem to be the ballpark Quickbeams play in. Much
less and people around here start speculating “what’s wrong with it?”

I don’t know if you cross posted to the BOB list, but I think it’s a bigger
list, and more skewed toward that vintage of Rivendell. $1300 sales/purchases
can take some time, especially for a ‘niche’ bike. Plus there are a couple
other QBs or Simpleones on the market now, creating the perception that there’s
no rush to buy.

My Quickbeam is set up for commuting, but in the past I used it for 25-40 mi
road rides, Oregon logging roads, and... commuting. It has a silver Paul
single-sided silver rear wheel, a SON klassik front, and a matching Paul front
wheel I’ve never actually used; surly dingle 17/21 cog and Dura-Ace square
taper cranks with 39/44 rings. CX50 brakes, Ultegra gray levers, Nitto WTB dirt
drops, Salsa steel stem painted to match the bike. 52mm Zeppein fenders also
painted to match the bike, 38mm Vittoria Hypers. VP-001 pedals. Brooks all
weather saddle. Original seatpost and headset. I’d have to pull the BB, but I
assume Shimano. You know - the usual stuff!

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA