Hey fellow Kansan,

I put together the comparison specs that I could find from the various RBW
sources:

Bosco Nitto B353 (cromo) or B353AAF (HT alum)
4" or 100mm rise
Between 9" and 10" reach from center of stem
6.5" grip area before the dive
10-deg outsweep
52, 58 HT alum, 55 cromo
3 usable hand positions: grip, ahead of lever, flats
Recommend using 11-12cm stem
Not recommended to cut ends off of alum version if you are going to use bar
ends because inner diameter varies??

Bosco Bullmoose
54 or 58 cromo tig welded with fillet braze
12-cm built in triagulated-stem
Angles down 7-deg (non-adjustable)
190 built in stem
Can cut off part of grip and still use bar ends

Choco "norm" Nitto B357AAF
14 mm or 25mm (1")? rise or drop (not sure which measurement is accurate?)
little over 8" reach from center of stem
8.5" grip area
10-deg outsweep
53.5-54 cm wide HT 2014 alum weighs .75 lbs
Recommend using 10 or 11 cm stem

Choco-Moose
25mm or 1" drop?
1.18" longer grip area than Choco-Norm
12cm extension built in triangulated stem
190mm built in quill
54cm wide cromo weighs 2.25lbs

Some of this info is inconsistent, so it's probably best to call RBW to verify.
I put together the specs on the other bars if you  need them. Hope this helps
you get acclumated to that new Clem :-)

Chad