I don't think there are any ramblings. I've perused his old posts pretty
extensively and have seen nothing by him on this subject; and I've seen no
photo of him riding anything except a road bike with skinny tubulars. I'd
be very surprised if 650B even registered with him; he was so much a part
of the old-style steel and toe clip roadie school, and rode his 700C X 23
mm tubulars off road all over Northern California and all over the Alps; I
expect he'd have looked at you in wonder and skepticism if you'd suggested
that he try 650B.

If anyone can show otherwise, I'd be happy to know about it.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Lum Gim Fong <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of any of his ramblings on the subject?

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique