Thanks Jeff.  A trade for my bars is currently pending but I also just sent
you a direct reply to see if we may arrange something separately.  I do
have a sizeable parts stash right now and maybe we could work something
out.  If not, I'll check with you in the event my funding situation changes
and you still have the bars as I'd still like to try the widest RM013.

Best,
Brian Cole