Congratulations! I think the VBC chainrings are prettier. I had a couple
sets of ENO cranks, but I don't think they ever made it onto the Quickbeam,
because I'm pretty dedicated to the dingle expression of that bike. I did
like them on the Singular, but sold all that kit when I sold the bike. I
like forged Shimano cranks, but would consider the VBC for a wide-ranging
double, for sure.

#entmoot

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA