For sale is a set of never used perfect condition Shimano SG-X Dual
SIS Chainrings and crank bolt covers.

These came off of a nos Shimano Deore crankset the seller claims is
from the mid-1980s.  The rings are a medium grey color.  Not as shiny
as TA or Campy rings, but nice.  The dust covers are matte grey.  They
have two thin holes on either site for installation.

Please note, I know nothing about SIS.  I think I read somewhere that
some generations of SIS products do not play nice with other
generations.  If the person I got the crankset from is correct, these
are probably first generation.

Offered at $35.00, U.S. postage included.

Thank you.