I'm trying to convince myself that I do/don't need a Roadini. I have a Sam
that I bought to be my road bike, but it's been gradually taking on more of
a beast of burden role. Originally quite minimalist, I am now running racks
and bags fore and aft for commuting. So, I'd like to get a bike to fill the
role of lightweight, long distance, weekend rider.

The Roadini has been out for a while now, and there seems to be a fair
amount of them out in the world. So, for anyone who has been riding their
Roadini for a while, how do you like it? I'm interested in thoughts,
impressions, reviews, comparisons to other road bikes, etc. Would you
recommend one over other bikes to someone who wants a simple road bike for
(relatively) fast long distance riding? Pictures are encouraged, of course!