Hi all, switching things around up for sale is an older Nitto Big Front
Rack, this is without the triangulation and without the extra mounting
holes at the bottom.  I used this on a 56cm Hillborne--which worked well
because this rack has extra eyelets so i could mount the rack and my
fenders at the same time.

a few scuffs, scratches in the rack but never crashed (by me at least),
rack is straight.  includes 1 set of bolts and metal spacers, i also have
some band clamps--though those are just home-depot specials if you need
them too.

$135 + shipping please, thanks for looking!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CAHLRNk6bmk0aAsE3
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mP6DQrH1LnxUlK352

and a picture of it mounted (old one):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rkCy4rB9mhkEXJrD6