I will be calling my credit card company October 1st if I have not received
my shoes. I think people feel sorry for the people of this country and let
them slide when they don't meet advertised deadline.
If this had been an American company I would of retrieved my money long ago
and turned them into the BBB..
I wonder how many customers say "Its okay they can keep my $85."

E-mail sent today to Bethlehem. CEO , Sol Rebels shoes

Bethlehem,
You advertise shoes will be completed  around 17 days.
My order was placed over 8 weeks ago,July 27th
In an e-mail August 21st you said my shoes were being completed and you
would be giving me a delivery conformation soon.
Its Sept 24th and I have not heard from you.
Please give me a status update and a  date my shoes will ship.
Best regards,
Jon Dukeman