On 09/25/2018 10:04 AM, John Philip wrote:
I shoot mostly digital these days and nearly always have a camera with me.  Sometimes offhand shots -- even when the photographer fails to set up the camera correctly or just plain bumbles it -- can result in some interesting results. I think Steve is at least one of these.

Yes, I had a lot of fun playing with that image (the one in color) taken on our Delaware Water Gap trip.  Pretty sure that's me in one of the b&w as well (white wool jersey with black stripe, riding my Kogswell P/R) but I sure don't remember it snowing during that trip!   Interesting results indeed -- they really capture the feeling of riding in that group.