> He's wearing the perfect cycling pants, too.

Good one Patrick!!

Looking at the build details, I think that either he has read/met Grant or
whoever built this bike has.

@Ben Miller: thanks for the link! It came very handy.  I have a situation
with my 7 year old and our biking activities.  The other day during a
somewhat long ride, when he was a bit tired, he said that only poor people
ride bikes and he'd rather be in a car :)  Of I did the dad talk: being
outside is fun, the breeze, the sun, people we meet on trails, the
environment, workout, getting stronger.. blah blah blah.  After I showed
this picture and said look a millionaire is riding a bike.  And that bike
even looks almost like ours!  That got him thinking..