I have Joe A that I set up with racks, dyno lights, fenders and it is my
commuter bike. Loved it from day one. I ride it 5 or 6 days a week.  I had
a Trek Domane 2.0 that I used for weekend speedy rides. It felt a little
small, and compared to my Joe A it was obviously not nearly as comfortable,
but it was light and fast and I liked that part.  I was deciding between a
road-build Sam or a Roadini.

Will told me the Sam was pretty close to my Joe A,  and might not be
"different" enough to feel like a different ride.  He was right.  My
Roadini arrived several weeks ago. It is exactly what I wanted it to be, no
extra stuff bolted on, just their recommended wheels and brifters with a
3x10 setup  Light, comfortable and fast.  My Trek and Joe are 58's, My
Roadini is a 61.  I ride it every chance I get.  I would get it again in a
second...it is perfect.  The Trek is up for sale, never to be ridden
again.  The Roadini is just too smooth, comfortable and fast (enough for
me).