I have a 2005 Toyota Sienna and love it for bike transport (not too happy
with Toyota recall service though). I often drive sag on local events and
once was able to fit 2 road bikes and a recumbent along with the three
riders in the van. No need to take off any wheels. Get decent mileage
18-24mph and have almost 140,000 miles without any major repairs.

Dennis in PDX