Hey Kevin,

Looks like a great bike, but you'll want to include your location and your
willingness (or lack of) to ship. Also, my browser doesn't know what an
.HEIC file is, so I can only see upside down thumbnail pictures which are
not click-able. A few updates to your ad will go a long way in finding this
bike a new home.

Darin