Hey Rod, my subjective experience is similar to yours. My A. Homer Hilsen
has a different feel than my Nordavinden, which in turn feels different
than my MAP. I have subjective thoughts on which of them "feel" fastest,
but none of them hold me back significantly in my non-competitive
randonneuring.

I personally believe that bike fit is by far the most important factor.
After that, running high supple tires seems to make the second biggest
difference. Once I've optimized those two things, having a frame that
flexes in a way that works for me comes third. Weight, within a couple
pounds, comes a distance fourth for me when it comes to optimal performance.

Which is to say, I recommend getting your tires and fit dialed in as
perfectly as possible before you even begin to worry about frame flex or
weight!

Best,
Reed