Good luck with the quest. I did this operation once, with a B72:
http://www.biketinker.com/2011/projects/brooks-saddle-repaired/
I combined a saddle with a torn leather nose with another one that had
broken rails. I got one or both saddles off the list for (virtually) free.
I got the rivets at Ace Hardware, but the selection was minimal. Six years
later I laced up the skirts, because it had become completely flat.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA