I'm first fell in love with a 62 Sam Hillborne at Harris Cycler, so started
as a *2TTer.* After that I went with a used AHH which became the one and
now I have two new additional bikes in the works: a SimpleOne (bought from
a forum member) which has been a joy to ride and an early version
Hunqapillar that I got on ebay and I'm still setting up!

Too many bikes, too little time.

Max